Manage an existing portfolio of Credit and Interac card processing volume of mid to large size National Accounts. The responsibility of the Relationship Manager is to ensure account retention while growing revenue through strategic planning, contract negotiation, consultative selling, cross selling valued added solutions throughout the organization and through the introduction of new fees. In addition, responsibility includes broadening the relationship throughout the organization to include new domestic and cross-border opportunities. The Account portfolio will comprise of those clients with highly complex organization structures and sophisticated business requirements and solutions.
- Upsell to existing clients with the objective of increasing revenue of portfolio. Analyze portfolio profitability and recommend, negotiate service fee increases. Ensure assigned relationships are managed to achieve maximum level of customer satisfaction to ensure account retention.
- Analyze portfolio profitability and recommend, negotiate service fee increases.
- Provide a consultative selling approach to clients who are reviewing enhancements and upgrades to their Credit/Debit processing solution. Introducing new technology, partners and hardware where applicable.
- Ensure implementation of solution/service rollouts are coordinated and follow through at a high level of standards. Work and co-ordinate various business groups to perform function.
- Apply a consistently high level of communication and knowledge to resolve all day-to-day administrative and key operational issues, such as customer problem resolution and implementation schedules.
- Provide recommendations and strategic analysis to management, related to acquiring/revenue opportunities. Manage some newly acquired account transition (hand-off) period between the Business Development and Account Management team to ensure clients are smoothly integrated into the appropriate portfolio.
- Analyze portfolio at beginning of fiscal year to identify revenue growth by account and implementation strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing and/or with sales specialization
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience and demonstrated ability in the following areas: qualifying needs analysis, proposals, negotiation of price/contracts and retention strategies.
- Ability to deal professionally and comfortably with decision makers at the senior executive level within an organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in interacting with various departments securing a developed network of contacts.
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous activities by using effective planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Developed analytical and financial skills, which allow for managing to maximize revenue/profitability.
- Knowledge of communications network and links relating to point of sale systems an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to take on a leadership and mentor role with peers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic ever-changing environment.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Experience in the payment processing industry and/or software industry in a B2B context or related experience is highly valued.
WHY WORK AT GLOBAL PAYMENTS?
In order to attract and retain the best people we offer a comprehensive set of rewards which are fair and market oriented. Our definition of reward includes not only compensation but our investment in your career growth and development.
CompensationDepending on the position level, we offer a competitive industry-benchmarked package. The sales compensation structure consists of base salary and commissions.
Rewards & benefitsOur benefit program includes items such as: - Health (medical, dental, vision), Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, and life insurance plans - Retirement savings programs (Registered Pension Plan and Registered Retirement Savings Plan) – Employee Stock Purchase Program - Employee Assistance Program - Flexible working - Tuition Reimbursement Program - Gym Membership corporate rates - Volunteering opportunities ... and more!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Global Payments is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law and we are happy to provide our team members with a healthy work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)