We are currently hiring one grounds maintenance worker and an experienced Lead Hand to join our team immediately. Both full-time positions, availability Monday to Friday with pay schedule negotiable for a min of 1 or more years exp. We have been in business since 1986 and our contracts consist of both residential and commercial properties.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years landscape maintenance experience
- A certificate in horticulture and/or pesticide license is preferred
- Must be reliable and able to perform all tasks without supervision
- Valid BC Driver's License required and provide a driver's abstract to operate our vehicles.
- You will require a vehicle in order to get to our work compound, as it's not on a bus route.
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Mow lawns, line trim, weed, prune, aerations, fertilizing, power-rakes and use of blowers.
- The Lead Hand position will require organizational skills, team leadership, attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and more experience in this field.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks are to be worn when there is more than one person in a work vehicle.
- landscaping: 1 year (preferred)