- Teach foreign students English online, includes speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Textbook and teaching support are provided.
- Small class size, usually 2 – 4 students.
- Students may have just little English knowledge at fundamental class.
- Students ages from 10 to 18, but might be younger or older.
- 30 minutes, 1 hour or 90 minutes per lesson.
- Can teach from home, clean, tidy and quiet room background required.
- Flexible time schedule, usually lessons will be set up in early morning and/or evening due to time zone difference.
- A bachelor degree, or college diploma with major in English or Education related.
- ESL teacher qualification TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate preferred.
- Ontario certified teacher preferred.
- Laptop/PC with webcam, headset and microphone.
- Stable and fast internet connection, able to handle high quality video call.
- Two years or more teaching experiences preferred.
- Lively, vibrant and engaging teaching styles preferred.
Contract length: 48 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $21.00-$36.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- teaching: 2 years (Required)
- teaching in a language school: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ielts, Toefl, CELPIP examiner (Preferred)
- Teaching (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings