Slasher Mechanical is seeking an experienced full-time Heavy Duty Field Mechanic based out of the Lloydminster area. This is a full-time position with a split between shop work and field work.
The successful 3rd year or Journeyman candidate will possess a wide range of skills including CVIP inspections, trouble shooting, maintenance and repair services, preventative maintenance and rebuilds on units.
- Hold a 3rd year or Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic certificate
- Hold a valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Have extensive troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Have experience with completing work orders, requisitions and time sheets
- Perform mechanical diagnostics on engines, transmissions, fuel systems, ABS, heating systems, and all other relevant mechanical components
- Manage and/or Respond to call-outs promptly, in all weather conditions, during after hours, and in numerous work settings
- Hands on, self-starter, capable of working independently
Competitive wages and overtime pay
If you are looking for a long term career, please forward us your resume today.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanic: 3 years (Required)
- Lloydminster, AB (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)