Do you enjoy cleaning and take pride in your work? If so, MOLLY MAID Vancouver is currently looking for cleaners to join their team of Cleaning Maids with Driver's Licence!
We offer our Cleaning Maids:
- Competitive wages and Extended Health after your training and probation period ends!
- Company vehicle for qualified drivers
- On-the-job paid training.
We are seeking Cleaning Maids who:
- Are motivated, positive and enjoy cleaning
- Work well in teams of two cleaners without direct supervision
- Have a clean criminal record check
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Able to clean 7-8 hours per day.
- **Please note, applicants must live in Vancouver West Side, to be considered for the position.
- We may be able to provide highly subsidized housing for those moving from a different part of the country or the province.
Previous cleaning, housekeeping, hotel cleaning/housekeeping, room attendant, residential cleaning/housekeeping, office cleaning, commercial cleaning or general cleaning/housekeeping experience is an asset however, not required.
Sound like a job for you? If so, apply today and join our team of driver/cleaning maids! You’ll be glad you did!
About MOLLY MAID Canada:
Founded in Canada in 1979, MOLLY MAID is one of the world’s largest professional home cleaning services, completing over 2 million residential cleans every year worldwide. We offer our customers a flexible and personalized cleaning service at an affordable price, based on a free, no-obligation, in-home estimate.
Job Type: Full-time
Until social distancing measures are lifted, MOLLY MAID will be following the guidelines outlined in MOLLY MAID Canada’s Healthy Home Cleaning System.
- North Vancouver, BC (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place