Hymopack is Canada’s largest manufacturer of plastic shopping bags and garbage bags. Our state of the art Plant, located in southern Etobicoke (427/QEW) seeking to hire individuals with an exceptionally strong mechanical aptitude to operate our machines. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow or start a career in machine operation in a manufacturing environment, we would like to hear from you.
Wages and Benefits
We offer exceptional wages and benefits
- Salary - Starting at $17/hr with regular reviews and increases based on performance
- Benefits – Group Plan fully paid by the Company
- Set up machines for production including the manipulation of film roles, printing cyclinders etc.
- Operate machines to achieve quality and production targets
- Conduct daily safety checks of equipment
- Assist and train recently hired entry level operators
- Support packers in palletizing products
The ideal candidate will posses:
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience as a machine operator is an asset. Full training will be provided inclusive of forklift training and certification.
- Ability to work twelve hour shifts
- Ability to lift 40lbs unassisted
Work Schedule: Rotational continental shifts. This is a 42 hour average work week that is condensed into 12 hour shifts that rotate, so you get several days off per week.
Start Date: ASAP
Application Instructions: Kindly apply for this position through Indeed
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)