Key Entry Clerk
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
This is a Seasonal Part-time opportunity. In this Data Entry Role, you will be responsible for data entry of Invoices, scanning, auditing, within a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs
- Must be able to type 30 WPM with a 90% accuracy rate.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 05:00am to 9:30am (3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment.
- Warehouse experience is an asset.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to deal well with a fast-paced and highly time-sensitive work environment
Wage $14.70 / Hour
- Immediate access to Employee Discounts upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
- Free parking
Work Location : 12424 Dixie Rd, Inglewood (Caledon), ON L7C 2L7, Canada (Closest intersection Dixie and Mayfield Rd)
Interview and Training location: 15 West Drive, Brampton, ON L6T 4T2 (closest intersection Steeles and Tomken Rd)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Job Type: Part-time