Is responsible to prepare and cook the meals for a guest experience that meets the company's Values and Promises.
We are looking passionate people to join our team! Here are the jobs that are included in your job description that you will be required to do:
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Work collaboratively with all back of house staff, maintaining the company's positive culture and upholding to the company's Values and Promises.
- Follow all the company's operational systems, and follow licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Ensuring the back of house team follows the guidelines in the Team Member Handbook
- Providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and communicate with back of house manager.
- Executing menu items from start to finish, following company recipes, including preparation of ingredients, the butchery of proteins, cooking and plating of dishes in a timely manner.
- Properly set up, breakdown, and clean assigned station.
- Make adjustments to food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns.
- Operate various kitchen appliance such as an oven, flat-top cooker, fryer, stand mixer
- Maintaining excellent cleanliness of dishes and kitchen property.
If you are interested in this job please include the word "beet" in an email that tells us why you would make top employee in our team. Please also include 3 personal/professional references.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Picton, ON (Preferred)