The Ocean Club Representative supports and assists in the promotion and execution of all marketing initiatives for guests and patrons by delivering superior customer service. The OC representative services all patrons in acquiring, maintaining and refreshing their player club membership while dealing with inquiries, complaints or questions. Additionally, the OC representative greets all tour bus guests and administrates necessary paperwork.
Benefits to working with us
Great working environment, permanent full-time hours, discounted meals, full benefits paid by employer, employer-matched pension plan, and for those employees who are status, you will pay no income taxes!
- Endorses, sells and markets current promotions and upcoming activities with present patrons as well as potential patrons (via phone)
- Acts as liaison for all functions and locations within the Resort
- Listens to customer complaints and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations for ultimate customer satisfaction
- Creates, updates and edits players memberships as needed or requested
- Executes marketing plans and programs at the direction of department supervisor or manager, including using PA system
- Runs coat check area as needed or required
- Support tour buses in arrival and departure as needed or required
- Keeps up to date on slot machine location
- Maintains and adheres to the privacy and confidentiality of all club members information
As an ocean club representative you are usually the first point of contact for all patrons and guests and in most cases the last point of contact; therefore, the delivery of superior customer service is required at all times. Friendly, outgoing, and happy individuals who have prior customer service are best suited for the role. Additionally, some computer skills to efficiently operate a database management system are required.
Job Type: Full-time