We are currently looking for a responsible, hard-working and effective person to joim our growing team. The ideal candidate must be a proven team player and a detail-oriented individual who possesses strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
You should be proactive, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and ensure all office duties are handled in a professional and efficient manner to assure smooth operation of the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Manage diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Dealing with email correspondence and phone calls
- Typing, compiling and preparing correspondences
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Organising events and conferences
- Other duties as may be assigned
- A high school diploma
- Strong team player, work ethic
- Technical problem solving prowess
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve
- Highly organized and efficient in approaching tasks
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic environment
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail
- Clear verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization
If you are interested, please send us a massage with attach your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only candidates short listed will be contacted.
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent and supportive team
- Attractive salary and incentives