- 8+ years’ service, product or business management experience.
- Intermediate to advanced analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
120 Bremner Boulevard, 26th Floor, Toronto, ON M5J 0A8
You will interact with a fast-moving customer, and your challenge will be to deliver an optimized and flexible shared service (consisting on vendors and operations) that responds quickly to diversifying needs but remains accurate and compliant. You will require data-driven judgment, and be able to earn trust with your customers. Core responsibilities will include:
- Create, own and continuously improve the process of obtaining all required transportation checks; coordinating all aspects of their completion, performing work where possible and assigning and tracking completion by others as needed
- Establish SLAs, KPIs and Improvement goals; regularly report out to key stakeholders
- Adjudicate when required, especially in complex scenarios requiring high judgment and coordination.
- Procure and manage new vendors to fulfill commitments where capability is unavailable with existing vendors.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
- Managing a service, business or product, with demonstrated improvement in results.
- Successful project delivery, particularly in deploying global services and technologies at scale.
- Documenting business requirements and specifications, working cross-functionally with customers, legal, service teams, technology, and vendors.
- Tracking and reporting on project or service health, including quality, cost, speed, and project status. Must be able to dive deep into data.
- Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with great ambiguity.
$82,800 to $138,200/yr, commensurate with experience
All aplicants must meet qualifications above.
Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
- Health Care
- Savings Plans
- Income Protection
- Paid Time Off
- Signing Bonuses
- Employee Stock