We Provide All Equipment and Training to Get Your Licence and Pay Your On The Job Training! We also Pay for All Your Licensing and Medical Fees!
Transporting students “to and from” school by Renfrew County Bus Lines (2006) Inc., in the Arnprior, Kanata and Renfrew areas. You get to drive where you live closest. In some cases can take your school vehicle home.
Contact us and Consider Joining our Team - Click "APPLY NOW" at the bottom..
- Successfully complete school bus driver training program and courses as prescribed
- Operate the school bus in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conduct thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the school bus and its special equipment.
- Maintain orderly conduct of student passengers. Report unsafe acts or conditions.
- Operate the school bus in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the policies of the Province and local boards of education.
- Conduct emergency evacuation drills as required by the RCJTC and CTSO.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with school staff, public and co-workers.
- Complete legible, accurate and required reports in the prescribed manner and on a timely basis.
- Provide maximum safety for passengers while on the bus and during loading and unloading.
- Clean and service the school bus which includes sweeping, washing, fueling, checking oil and coolant levels, etc., to the extent prescribed by Renfrew County Bus Lines (2006) Inc., and the M.T.O..
- Report needed any defects observed on the bus
- Perform other duties as directed by Renfrew County Bus Lines (2006) Inc., and the Renfrew County Joint Transportation Consortium.
- Maintain routes and schedules
- Report any hazards along the existing route to RCBL dispatch.
- The minimum age to qualify as a school bus driver is twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Possess a "G" Class Licence and be able to obtain a valid Commercial Driver’s License in Class B through our training program.
- Good moral character.
- No addiction to the use of alcohol or drugs
- Be able to obtain an MTO Medical
- Must complete the Ontario Defensive- Driving School Bus Driver Improvement Course.
- Must complete a Certified Basic First Aid Course after Licensed
- Mental and emotional stability, which ensure the normal driving competency and efficiency.
- Neat, Clean and Professional Appearance and personality. No Open Toed Sandals
Contact us for any questions you may have.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $14.00 to $17.50 /hour
- G License: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Arnprior, ON (Preferred)
- Do you have a "B" License (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)
- English, (French also would be a benefit) (Preferred)