This opportunity is greatly suited for retirees, stay-at-home parents, and individuals seeking easy part-time employment with great pay!
OMAC is a martial arts school that provides a popular and renowned After School pickup program.
- Drivers are responsible for picking up students from their elementary school upon dismissal and safely transporting them to our taekwondo facility.
- Drivers will have their own designated route. Driver routes will be given to you in advance with full maps provided for your peace of mind.
- Drivers are required to have a full and active G license with a clean driving record.
- Drivers must provide a vulnerable sector check upon hiring.
- Drivers must provide an MTO Driver's Abstract.
This position is part-time from Monday through Friday.
Routes typically run a length of 1-1.5 hours per day.
Start time can range from 2:15pm-3:00pm and ending around 4:00pm, depending on the route that is designated to you.
Some changes to scheduled routes may occur in the event of an early dismissal day, PA day, or statutory holiday.
Drivers are compensated at a rate of $35.00/day.Pay is distributed on a bi-weekly basis.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $35.00 /day