Experienced Shinglers/Sloped Roofers/Residential Roofer or Apprentices/Labourers needed!
Parker Johnston Industries Ltd has an exciting opportunity for Experienced Shinglers/Sloped Roofers/Residential Roofer or Apprentices/Labourers to join our team in Victoria. Parker Johnston Industries has been in the roofing business for over sixty years and is a multi-generational, family business committed to providing the highest level of service to our residential and commercial customers. With branches now in Victoria, Vancouver and the lower Mainland, Squamish, and Calgary we are constantly growing.
What we offer:
- Starting wage of $25.00 per hour
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Schooling and training for Red Seal accredited trades
- Industry competitive wages depending on experience
- Superior Safety program
- A comprehensive benefit plan after 6 months. Includes extended health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, and long term disability
- Pension plan for ticketed journeyman workers after a waiting period
What we require:
- Construction experience will be considered an asset but not required
- Labourers - no experience necessary
- Drivers license will be considered an asset but not required
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to work at heights and in all weather conditions
- Must be able to communicate in English
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required by this position.
Parker Johnston Industries is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to Carry.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Roofing: 1 year (Preferred)