Summary of Role.
Axiom Real-Time Metrics a leading health-care technology provider for the clinical research/clinical trials space is seeking a full-time Director of AWS/Fusion Hosting Management.This position provides leadership, innovation, strategic planning and oversight for all aspects for the hosting management of AWS /Fusion. The ideal candidate shall have at least 10-15 years of experience in Senior hosting management and/or IT leadership roles in the biotechnology and/or health care sector.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Management of Axiom Fusion hosting, load balancing and serving capabilities and configuration
- Amazon AWS Certified management of all AWS configuration environment
- Determination of AWS server requirements
- Management of AWS server back-up configurations
- Management of AWS global locations
- Validation of Fusion back-up configurations and related executions
- Responsible for hosting management oversight.
Education & Experience Required.
- Proven prior roles in hosting management and/or senior IT leadership roles.
- 10+ years experience working in IT hosting roles.
- 5+ years experience in an IT Management role
- Familiarity with biotech and/or clinical research sectors required (3 years +)
- Proven success managing a secure and reliable hosting and/or IT infrastructure.
- Technical competency and experience with web hosting, data networks, security and other aspects of information technology.
- Prior experience mentoring a team focused on enhancing and maintaining a reliable and secure hosting management environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Information Technology: 10 years (Preferred)
- IT Management: 5 years (Preferred)