Job title :
PROJECT MANAGER, SPECIALIZED COMMUNITY SERVICES PROGRAM
ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE
TERM SPECIFIC FULL TIME
Do you consider yourself a seasoned and resilient project manager with excellent communication and team skills? If so, then consider working as the Project Manager for the Specialized Community Services Program (SCSP) at the East Kootenay Regional Hospital where everyone is valued within a multi-disciplinary team environment!
This is a term specific full time position until March 31, 2021.
Working in accordance with the established vision and values of the organization, the SCSP Project Manager, will oversee the planning, implementation, and maintenance of the SCSP in the assigned Local Health Areas (LHA) of the Interior Health Authority. The Project Manager will work closely with leaders from across the Health Authority and key stakeholders, both internal and external to the Health Authority including aboriginal, physician, and community partners, to facilitate ongoing collaboration and effective application of initiatives that support primary care.
The Project Manager is an expert resource to staff and physicians on SCSPs. This position is responsible for the coordination and creation of evaluative tools and organizational systems, processes, and practices to improve outcomes within SCSP. The Project Manager develops reports, ensures the timely and effective implementation of decisions, works on specific projects as assigned, and analyzes and prepares information to achieve results in key priority areas.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training, and Experience
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Master’s degree.
- Five years of recent, related experience at a senior level, working within a complex public or private sector environment, and experience in Project Management.
Demonstrates all LEADS Capabilities, in particular:
- Leads Self – self-awareness, demonstrates character
- Engages Others – communicates effectively
- Achieves Results – takes action to implement decisions, assesses & evaluates results
- Develops Coalitions – mobilizes knowledge, demonstrates a commitment to customers & service
- System Transformation – encourages and supports innovation, champions & orchestrates change
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize work, simultaneously handle multiple projects, balance multiple priorities, and manage challenging and competing demands within a limited timeframe.
- Creatively plan and promote new program and service delivery models.
- Demonstrated analytical, statistical, research, and indicator development skills.
- Ability to work with health information technology, applying advanced computer skills to access and analyse all data and information related to priority areas.
- Knowledge of the principles and processes related to quality improvement.
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities and independent problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Knowledge of project and change management processes, project development, and implementation.