About the job
- We are a boutique Family Law firm located to the north of MacEwan University in Edmonton. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about practicing Family Law
What you Bring
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude who has the ability to work independently.
- Candidates with 1 or more years of experience in the area of Family Law are invited to apply for this exciting opportunity to broaden their practice
What We Offer
- You will have an excellent opportunity to work on a varied range of family files with mentorship from experienced lawyers in the firm in a supportive work environment.
- We provide a highly competitive compensation which rewards motivated individuals
- Providing legal advice and guidance to clients regarding their family matters
- J.D. or LL.B Degree from an accredited law school.
- Membership in good standing with the Law Society of Alberta or equivalent
- Canadian accreditation with the ability to be called to the Alberta Bar 1-5 plus years of litigation experience
- Strong organization skills including the ability to handle multiple files, priorities and deadlines, simultaneously and independently
- Health and Dental plan
- On-site parking available
Interested applicants may apply in confidence by submitting their cover letter, resumes and references to Jonathan Healey at [email protected]
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis and we look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: In person