Point Zero is currently looking for an Store Manager and Assistant Manager for all of our stores :
- Montreal - Centreville, Qc
- Montreal - Ahuntsic, QC (Marche Central)
Are you sales driven, a natural leader, an inspiring coach, love people and have a passion for fashion? If so, you may be the next member of the Point Zero family!
Point Zero is the number one leading Canadian brand name and the largest manufacturer of chic and fashion-forward ready-to-wear apparel for men, women and children. “Luxury for Everyone”, exemplifies our brand’s image. After 33 years of success in the industry, we continue to grow through wholesale, e-commerce and an aggressive retail expansion.
Retail Store Manager and Assistant Job Duties:
- Achieve financial objectives through budgeting, sales monitoring, KPI's and building the business in the respective market.
- Responsible for Point Zero customer service standards and an exemplary customer experience.
- Scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual productivity.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting and training employees.
- Maintain results through coaching, planning, monitoring, and appraising results.
- Maintain Point Zero visual merchandising and marketing consistency.
- Relevant retail apparel management experience (1-3years)
- Experience in customer service, loyalty and retention
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to coach, develop and manage performance
- Business acumen and strong analytical skills
- A people person, friendly and sales driven individual
If interested, please forward your resume with position and location in subject of your email to [email protected]
Retail Store Manager Job Duties: Achieves financial objectives through budgeting, sales monitoring,