- Office complex under construction in the South Core neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The complex will be built on Bay Street south of Front Street and will feature Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce as the title tenant. CIBC SQUARE, a highly visible pair of innovative office towers that comprise 3 million square feet of commercial space on a downtown campus, is designed to embrace and connect to everything Toronto has to offer. The two towers that comprise CIBC SQUARE – 81 Bay Street (2020) and 141 Bay Street (2024) – will feature state-of-the-art offices and collaborative spaces across 49 floors and 50 floors, respectively.
= > Dedicated best-in-class Conference Centre.
= > 500 meeting rooms.
= > Collaborative Huddle Spaces.
= > Auditorium for large live events.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Technical Services Manager of Audio Visual provides technical leadership and operations role, overseeing a team of 10 Multimedia Audio Visual Technicians onsite @ CIBC Square.
- This team will be responsible for the technology provided and installed by in the state-of-the-art meeting spaces throughout the building in addition to live events in specialty spaces.
- Manages: an onsite help desk + technicians supporting over 500 meeting rooms; huddle spaces; executive conference rooms; and an auditorium for large live event meetings.
- Diversified’s Onsite Liaison optimizing client communications, daily technical operations, issue identification, escalation, and reporting to achieve high client satisfaction.
- Proactively organize weekly forecasted events for key staff requirements, training requirements and possible subcontractor needs with 3rd party live events partner.
- Create maintenance plan to ensure all spaces are being regularly checked by technicians in line with existing SLA requirements.
- Organize onsite shifts to meet requirements with a flexible approach ensuring after hours events are also covered.
IT Managed Services
- Take on lead oversight role in executing the support model for ITS business.
- Understand Client Strategic Technical Direction and Services.
- Leverage Software & Tools – Implement onsite and maintain ConnectWise (CW) and/or Service Now software as global ticketing system. Ensure successful completion of preventative maintenance iAuditor template after any maintenance and support activity including any replacement or repair of a damaged or defective hardware item and other software associated with location and technology.
Provide Team and Project Leadership and Training
- Act as client liaison for effective change management.
- Participate in the hiring process to build out the onsite team.
- Provide regular feedback & direction to team; participate in formal, annual employee reviews.
- Fulfill client team needs, also look for ways to maintain headcount and expand if need arises.
- Ensure on Site team members are well trained with documented 12-month plans.
Reporting and Billing (Internal & External)
- Create, track, & analyze Key Performance Metrics to track, inform & improve execution.
- Work with Global Service Center to provide agreed external reporting to clients as required.
- Provide internal reports as required.
- Monitor Cost, Budgets and Profitability.
- Ensure client is billed accurately and timely in cases where change orders are needed over and above existing contract.
- Support and backup colleagues and team members as necessary.
- Support acquisition integrations onsite as necessary.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- IT Technical, Communication, Broadcasting degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Audio Visual Service Staff management (experience with Managed Services / XaaS offerings preferred).
- Experience with managing Audio Visual / Multi-media installation and live event technicians.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Good Interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure and resolve any issues quickly and professionally.
- Ability to shift quickly between tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working within a ticketing system and managing service tickets/incidents.
But wait, there’s more!
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #1576 Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCN’s Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among “Elite 150” on CRN’s 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and those with disabilities.