Are you interested in joining our game-changing supply chain in Maymont or Reford, Saskatchewan? We are seeking to hire two Facility Operators Level 1, reporting to the Operations Manager at each of our locations in Maymont and Reford. The Facility Operator Level 1 is responsible for carrying out the required duties involved in the movement and sampling of grain, and the overall execution of processes involved in the operation of the grain facility.
- Contributing to the movement of grain by loading/unloading shipments
- Collecting and testing grain samples
- Performing exceptional customer service duties
- Regular facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Commitment to maintaining a safe compliant working environment
- Must be flexible to work overtime evenings and weekends when required
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn and willingness to take on responsibilities of the position
- Physical ability to perform the required tasks of the role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must possess good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships
- General labour experience preferably in agriculture and farming
- Mechanical aptitude to operate and maintain grain processing equipment
- Grade 12 education or equivalent preferred
GrainsConnect offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and an opportunity to grow your career. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All inquiries will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Job Type: Full-time