SPRING-FALL SEASONAL TASTING ROOM ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Tasting Room associate, you will have the opportunity to guide our customers through the cider tasting experience at Crossmount Cider Company. This means greeting customers promptly and courteously and making them feel welcome, assisting them in choosing a cider they may enjoy, explaining the history of Crossmount, as well as describing the ciders and cidermaking techniques. You will have the opportunity to work in on a team in fun and fast paced environment and be the face of Crossmount Cider Company to our customers.
All candidates must be 19 years of age and possess a current Saskatchewan Serve it Right Certificate.
- Greet all customers to the Cidery;
- Effectively suggest, sell, and serve cider to our customers;
- Describe our ciders and the History of Crossmount to our customers;
- Answers visitor’s questions and be able to provide general tourist information;
- Ensure the Tasting Room and patio are always clean, organized and ready to greet customers;
- Answer telephone inquires and take messages as needed;
- Open to work on site and off-site special events if needed;
- Handle routine purchasing transactions, which include knowledge of a POS;
- Ability to work as a team player and help out as needed;
- Possess a professional attitude and positively represent Crossmount Cider Company at all times;
- Must have open availability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed;
- Must possess a strong work ethic and commitment to work shifts given;
- This position reports directly to the Tasting Room Manager.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual