Odette's Skin Laser Wellness Clinic is a holistic, full-service, ‘non-surgical’ medical cosmetic centre committed to unsurpassed RESULTS! We excel in patient care, leading-edge medical cosmetic treatments, and discreet, safe care delivered in a relaxed and professional environment. Our growing team is currently seeking two practitioners to provide superb client-service within our charismatic medical cosmetic practice.
* We specialize in achieving outstanding results with non-invasive technologies
* We treat conditions from the inside and out as opposed to relying on just product or treatments to band aid the actual cause of certain conditions.
* We are known for educating our clients so that they can best decide what's right for them.
If you are:
* An ambitious and driven individual with a knack for building client/patient connections and making recommendations.
* An outstanding communicator (written, in person and via phone)
* A team player with a warm, welcoming attitude
* Competent with product knowledge
* As we are a holistic clinic, being into health and wellness a must
interested? keep reading!
About the role:
As a team player at Odette's, you will blend your client care focus with your passion for world renowned cosmetic services. Your typical day revolves around patients: calling to discuss upcoming and potential treatments, and desired outcomes. Following up regarding their experiences with our clinic. You will work in constant collaboration with the team to deliver the top- quality care and service that Odette's is known for.
Services to be applied or taught will be:
Laser Hair Removal
Sublative and more
Our ideal candidate will be:
Exceptional with people - satisfied customers are the key to our success! Must have at least 3 years in the industry. The successful candidate will be high energy, have a positive outlook, an eye for detail, and great follow through.
On task and one step ahead as we are a fast paced and highly proactive.
We have 2 locations in the Okanagan - Lake Country & Kelowna. Position will require working at both locations and a fuel discount card will be supplied for those travelling over certain km.
Odette's has been serving customers in the Okanagan since 2002. We pride ourselves on RESULTS and customer service.
As we are a holistic clinic, being into health and wellness an asset.
Mon-Fri. hours vary from 9AM to 7PM
Wage will depend on performance. Commission and bonuses.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Commuter benefits
- Profit sharing/share options
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Dental care
Job Type: Full-time
- Aesthetics: 1 year (Required)