We are one of the top rated companies for employee engagement! Come and see why we are Ontario’s fastest growing school bus company.
Switzer-CARTY Transportation is hiring school bus drivers in Toronto (West and Central). We are the employer of choice in our industry - in a recent employee satisfaction survey, 90% of respondents said they would recommend others to come work for Switzer-CARTY.
What we're hiring for?
Part-time, flexible and shift-work School/Charter Bus Drivers for the Toronto area
A few of the many benefits of being a Switzer-CARTY School Bus Driver:
- Industry leading health and dental benefits!
- Progressive leader in pay
- We pay our drivers their full, regular hourly rate for all work performed such as training, attending meetings etc.
- Free training
- Reimbursement for cost of medicals, driver abstracts and criminal background checks
- Flexibility - work approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon with time off between runs
- In most cases parents are able to bring their own children on their bus runs
- Summers off
What you need to apply:
- Must hold a valid G Class Driver's License for 3 years with a clean driving record
- Must be safety conscious
- Capable of bending, climbing, lifting hood, performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Must enjoy children and have ability to manage students
- Good communication skills
- Available to work the entire school year (September to June)
What other companies call this job:
Charter Bus Driver, Bus Driver, Route Driver, School Bus Driver, Part-Time School Bus Driver
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Glass G Driver's License (Preferred)