Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
If you are passionate about innovative software testing and high-quality R&D processes, join ISAAC's Quality Assurance team where you will help improve quality assurance and maintain ISAAC Instruments' vehicular telemetry software. We are looking for an energetic and meticulous person to fill the role of Quality Assurance Team Leader. You will be part of a talented Agile R&D team that is responsible from start to finish for the product it develops and tests using state-of-the-art technologies. You will work closely with the software & hardware development, product and technical support teams.
- Mobile application for truck driver operations
- Web application for fleet management
- Backend application and services of the cloud computing platform
- APIs for connectivity with external systems (customer TMS)
- Lead a team of 4 quality assurance analysts
- Establish the strategies and orientations of the QA department
- Structure the quality assurance team
- Review and improve worki methodologies
- Define the test automation strategy and follow up with test automation team on a weekly basis
- Participate in risk assessment and priority setting with software and product development teams
- Develop test scenarios and plans, and documentation
- Manage the transfer of technical support tickets to the development team for bug resolution
- Propose improvements for application functionalities
- Participate in multi-departmental bug prioritization meetings
- Transfer knowledge to the technical support team during release implementations
- Coordinate Beta testing and handle communication with participating clients
- Support clients with specific application problems
- 5 to 10 years experience in quality assurance in a software development or high-tech company or any other relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or any other training combined with relevant experience
- Bilingual (French & English)
- More than three (3) years as manager of a QA team
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in project & time management
- Proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, manage multiple tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented and organized
- Knowledge of test automation programming (e.g. C#, Windows PowerShell, Postman or others)
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent