Columbia Remtec Manufacturing is a Transport Canada and DOT certified cargo tank trailer manufacturer. We are currently seeking reliable, hard-working production workers/trailer mechanics with Red Seal, and Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspectors.
Successful candidates must be experienced, reliable, and punctual. Basic knowledge of 12 Volt electrical systems and air brake systems is required. Must be able to perform tasks that include, but not limited to the following:
- Read and interpret blueprints and assembly drawings
- Correct and safe use of production tools such as tape measure, drills, saws, grinders, etc.
- Fabricate parts
- Work cooperatively with the production team
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Able to work overtime as needed
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 + years experience working in an industrial production environment
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Proficient mechanical skills
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending and reaching
- Able to operate industrial machinery and equipment
Successful candidates will receive very competitive wages and benefits, based upon job related experience. References are required. Work schedule is Monday thru Friday (6:45am to 3:15pm), not including overtime during the week and/or Saturdays.
Please note that we only accept resumes thru email.
Job Type: Full-time