Providing support to the inside sales representatives and responsible for answering customers or prospects who contact the company’s sales department via phone or email, directing them to the correct Inside Sales Representative.
Duties will include:
- Answer sales phone calls and emails, outbound calls when needed
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting services via telephone
- Take note, utilizing CRM, of customers' requests accurately and issue clear instructions to other team members for follow up
- Educate existing and new brokers on products and campaigns
- Promote plan eligibility and Canada Protection Plans full product suite
- Manage daily e-Access registrations
- Assist sales and broker service team in various projects
- Actively share sales ideas with colleagues and support team initiatives
- Work outside normal business hours will be required including evenings
- Other duties as required
- Sales Service oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organised, attention to detail, and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in inside sales or customer service is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of Canada Protection Plan's life insurance products and asset
- Fluent in French and English
At Canada Protection Plan., we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication support upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Thank you for your resume. However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)