We have a passion for good health and preservation of the environment to the extent that it becomes the single most important factor when distinguishing Ice River Springs from it competitors.
We are currently hiring for a Corporate Recruiter for our Shelburne, ON to partner with our Operations and Functional teams. For this reason, we specifically require you to have recruitment experience in manufacturing, supply chain, quality, and maintenance.
As the Corporate Recruiter, you are responsible for partnering with Stakeholders and Hiring Managers to understand their hiring need’s, report on hiring metrics, trends, successes and challenges, and deliver value to the business. You are resourceful in sourcing and evaluating experienced talent in the high speed manufacturing industries and ideally already have a developed network of talent. You will have demonstrated success managing hard to fill roles and be highly adept in headhunting specific skills. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will lead the way in recruiting the best and brightest talent for the organization.
- Effectively manage recruitment activity and fill roles in manufacturing, supply chain, quality, and maintenance
- Lead and add value to the full recruitment cycle including interviews, evaluations, selection and negotiation primarily
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal clients as well as external candidate pipeline
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Provide decision support to hiring managers in the selection and hiring of candidates
- Responsible for all recruitment related administration
- Develop and leverage innovative sourcing channels which produce a steady stream of qualified talent
- Lead the development of assessments tools, interview guides and interview skills for hiring managers
- Lead Campus recruitment initiatives through liaising with Campus placement services
- Coordinator job fairs
- Engage passive candidates through various channels
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Analyze and implement best practices, new trends, tools, and key performance indicators for recruitment
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment practices and resources through the support of projects and initiatives
Key Skills and Competencies
- College or diploma education in either a Business or HR related subject
- Intrinsically motivated individual with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability with the ability to manage change in a fast paced work environment
- Exceptional people and customer service skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse range of individuals
- Strong negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills
- Exceptional administration and organization skills with great attention to detail
- Exceptional software skills specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong reporting skills, able to work to support the drive towards robust recruitment reporting and metrics
- Ability to work autonomously whilst effectively delivering to sometimes tight deadlines across multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to think outside the box, advise on creative new ideas for sourcing A talent
- 7-10 years recruitment experience in the high speed manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated experience headhunting hard to fill roles
This position can work remotely, in Shelburne office or a combination of both during Covid-19 restrictions.
Please let Ice River Springs know if you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
Ice River Springs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reference ID: CANHO - 0706
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Recruiting: 7 years (Preferred)