Motorcycle Driving Instructor
You have a passion for teaching and you are an experienced rider? Become a motorcycle driving instructor at Tecnic and be part of the largest driving school in Québec.
By becoming a motorcycle driving instructor at Tecnic:
- Share your passion for motorcycles with people that are eager to learn.
- Learn and exchange with colleagues that are as passionate as you are.
- Stay away from routine work.
- Take advantage of a flexible schedule.
More specifically, the instructor will have to:
- Help students develop good skills on a closed track to master various skills related to riding a motorcycle.
- Transfer the knowledge acquired on a closed track to on-road riding, to encourage students to ride in a safe, cooperative, and responsible manner.
- Ensure continuous quality training with the proper transmission of theory lessons to be applied during on-road sessions.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Rigorous and mindful of their work.
- Patient, qualified, that loves working with people.
- Driven by the thought of improving Québec's road safety record.
- Motivated by seeing their students succeed!
Training and requirements
- High School Diploma or any relevant work experience.
- Hold a class 6A driver’s licence valid in Quebec for at least 2 years and have less than 4 demerit points.
Localisation du poste: 1545 Boulevard le Corbusier, Laval, QC H7S 2K6
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel
Salaire : 19,00$ par heure