Millwright (Industrial Mechanic) to be involved in operations relating to mechanical equipment and components. This will include receiving, installation, alignment, commissioning, care and preservation and maintenance of equipment such as conveyors, motors, gear boxes, baghouses, bulkweighers, cleaning equipment, spouting, ductwork, gates and valves in diverse settings.
Experience in Rigging, bull rigging, or hoisting/lifting is preferred.
(Mechanical Installer/ Equipment Installer)
- Industrial Mechanical Equipment
- Installation, repair, and alignment
- Setting static and rotating equipment
- Setting and aligning drive components
- Setting and aligning equipment, such as conveyors, bins and other material handling equipment.
- Care and preservation -maintaining equipment
- Duct work and Installation
- Spouting installation
- Plumbing and precision leveling
- Utilize rigging equipment and bull rigging components
- Adjustment and torqueing procedures
- Competent use of laser and dial indicators for rotating equipment alignments
- Responsible to ensure all work is completed in a safe manner
- Perform work in outdoor construction site settings
- Support other trades, and assist with other duties as required
- Journeyman, Red Seal and Apprentice level
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in industrial construction
- Individuals should be able to communicate well with co-workers, work under pressure, driven to work hard, and have a positive attitude
- Working at heights
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- The candidate must successfully complete a site pre-access drug and alcohol test, and Fit test.
- Able to work shift work as required, including night shift
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- The ability to stand, crouch and kneel for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, balance for working on scaffolding.
- Requires standing and bending over for extensive periods of time. May often require crawling, climbing, grasping, kneeling, squatting, and twisting.
- Requires working at heights, climbing and descending ladders frequently.
- Candidates should be able to lift weight (50lbs), able to work on heights.
Please email all resumes and applications.
Only candidates selected for an interview with be contacted.
Thanks to all those who apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38.50 /hour
- Industrial Mechanic: 1 year (Required)