Now Hiring: Overhead Crane Service Technician!
If you are a certified electrician or millwright with experience servicing or installing Overhead Cranes,
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Munck Cranes Service Division (MSD) is much more than an overhead crane and hoist service company. We strive to solve our customer’s material handling needs both overhead and on directly on the plant floor. We facilitate new equipment sales and service overhead bridge cranes, gantry cranes, jib cranes, hoists, under hook attachments, transfer carts, and more. MSD is a full-service overhead crane company that has been servicing the industry for over 15 years.
What We Offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package with annual wage reviews
- A complete and comprehensive benefits package
- Company provided uniforms and boot allowance
- Company supplied service vehicle, tools, and equipment
- Regular and ongoing paid training and development
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Supportive team environment
- Conduct inspections and service on various models of overhead cranes/lifting devices
- Conduct extensive on site electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting
- Perform on site repairs on overhead traveling cranes in conjunction with planned repairs
- Responsible for a basic understanding and working knowledge or all CSA, OSHA, ANSI, CMAA, and other codes or regulations pertaining to our industry.
- Accountable for all the company issued tools, ladders, and inventory levels assigned to you
- Maintain all company equipment and assets in proper working order and neat or clean
- Manage and train apprentices as required
- Be available "on call" as part of service office rotation and provide afterhours service, as required
- Maintain regular communication with the service office and Service Supervisor, in accordance with established practices
- Work together with service manager/general manager to ensure paperwork and quotes are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- Valid Electrical (309A/442A) or Mechanical/Millwright License
- Secondary School Diploma or High School Equivalent required
- Completion of College/CEGEP/Vocational or Technical training
- 2-5 years previous experience working on overhead cranes or other lifting equipment (preferred)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid Driver's License, in good standing
Maintenance Mechanics/Millwrights with strong electrical and mechanic skills or Technicians from an industrial environment are highly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, act now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$39.00 per hour
- Company Car
- Dental Care
- Discounted or Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Crane Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)
- Millwright (Required)
- 309A (Required)