We are looking for e-commerce executive who is ready to learn individual to come under our wing and learn about the eCommerce.you should have a strong interest in business and a drive to learn about eCommerce.
1. Responsible for being the expert on product hierarchy within the ecom merchandising team ensuring products are assigned to the correct hierarchy on platforms and performing research across the ecommerce industry.
2. Will be required to manipulate large quantities of data to drive hierarchy assignment from different sources.
3. Responsible for the correct classification of product into site back-end systems for selling online and provides weekly updates of progress. Will work closely with the Marketplace team to ensure alignment of the product hierarchy independent of the products source and proactively provide opportunities for classification within Marketplace.
4. Provide QA to executed changes to ensure the hierarchy shelves are live/active with items.
5. Responsible for keeping the PIM system up to date with the most relevant product hierarchy architecture.
6. Responsible for trouble-shooting and logging tickets that relate to navigation errors and site experience breaks.
7. Responsible for providing the technology and site merchandising team with feedback on the roadmap for hierarchy.
8. Will be an advocate of the ecommerce space and to drive awareness of the importance of product hierarchy.
9. Collaborate with Merchandising Marketplace Specialist, merchants, process team, content strategy team, digital specialist team, vendor operations, SEO and site merchandising teams.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED..
1) Advanced analytical skills
2) Good with numbers
3) Able to strategize with a team
4) Works well in a team and willing to learn attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.50 /hour
- E-Commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)