We are seeking a qualified member to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company with opportunities for professional growth !
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to :
- Mechanical disassembly, assembly and service
- Some electrical disassembly and assembly
- Onsite service and/or troubleshooting
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- On Call availability for emergency technical support call
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Electrical orientation is beneficial
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency to complete task and assignments
- Ability to take direction and follow practices and procedures
- Good time management skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
Canadidates must have a valid Class 5 provincial driver's licence. We appreciate all applications for this job, however will contact only those who are found suitable and will be invited for an interview.
Salary : $50,000 - $60,000/yr.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Richmond, BC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)