Position: Kitchen Helper/ Modatek
Location: Milton, Ontario
Shift: day shift Modatek
Qualifications Necessary to do the Job
- Experience in Food Service
- Knowledge of Silverware POS
- Satisfactory attendance record during the past 12 months
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Food Safety Handlers Course
- Compliance to standards established for the food preparation, meal service, sanitation and safety, storage, inventory maintenance, cash collection and customer relations
- Maintains team working environment
- Plans and organizes the work necessary to serve meals
- Food preparation
- Cleaning of facilities and equipment
- Works rapidly and efficiently to perform tasks
- Maintains high standard of sanitation and hygiene among all employees
- Assists supervisor in maintaining the point of sale system to collect money, record sales, update menu information and pricing
- Communicates with supervisor to ensure accurate ordering
- Reporting to Supervisor
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining updated material filed into The Good For You Manual.
- Maintains standards as outlined in The Good For You Manual.
- Collate lunchtime or dinner orders
- Prepare and set-up food according to the GFY Manual.
- Serve meals to customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Assist in the team clean-up of the kitchen and all the dishware, removing garbage and leaving the kitchen in a completely sanitized state.
- Responsible for educating and selling all food items and beverages.
- Perform other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary