Are you a results-driven sales enthusiast looking for a dynamic opportunity to excel in your career? Join our team and be part of a company that crafts cutting-edge marketing materials, such as our specialized magazines tailored exclusively for real estate professionals across North America!
As a Sales Associate, you won't just meet sales targets – you'll surpass them with finesse. Your primary role involves initiating engaging phone conversations with potential clients, providing valuable marketing insights, and cultivating impactful client relationships.
This is an in-office role located at our head office in Richmond, BC.
What a Sales Associate Does:
- Conduct persuasive sales presentations via telephone, identifying and addressing client needs while showcasing our product offerings and services
- Proactively build and nurture long-lasting relationships with potential clients to maximize sales opportunities
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Deliver exceptional customer service by promptly addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and escalating calls when necessary
- Manage a high volume of inbound/outbound telephone calls and emails efficiently
- Utilize CRM software to place orders and maintain an accurate customer contact database
- Stay up to date with product offerings/services and industry climate and competition
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 1 year of successful sales or related customer service experience, preferably in a phone-based sales role
- Proficiency in using sales/CRM software, with prior experience in Salesforce considered a strong asset
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to handle a high volume of calls and emails
- Self-motivation, a positive attitude, and the ability to excel both independently and within a team
In Return You Can Expect:
- A competitive compensation package & uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits from day one - no waiting period here!
- Access to an annual Health Spending Account
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Free onsite parking and access to our onsite gym
- Incentives and rewards
- An employer matching RRSP program to help you save for the future
- A vibrant company culture and dynamic office environment that values both work and play
Teldon Media Group (Teldon) was established in 1969 in Vancouver, BC and our history is firmly rooted in the production of personalized promotional print marketing materials - our innovative design and outstanding quality redefined the industry standard and is now the keystone of the company’s growth. With over 50 years of industry-leading expertise, Teldon works with many Fortune 500 companies and individuals throughout North America to help businesses connect with their clients, agents, dealers, and prospects.
If you're ready to take your sales career to the next level and make a significant impact on our continued growth, seize this opportunity. Apply now and become a key player in our sales team!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V6V 3C8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- What are your salary expectations?
- Inside sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person