Wescast is currently recruiting for an LAN Administratorfor our North American Business Unit located in Wingham, Ontario.
Reporting to the IT Leader this position maintains continuity and integrity of the Windows operating environment, software and network for the NABU Business Unit while following the standards and the regulations set forth by the Information Technology team.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Solid understanding in IS Infrastructure technologies - including TCP/IP, Windows 7, (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policies etc.), Exchange Server, network hardware (Ethernet cable standards, routers, hubs, switches), server hardware, desktop computer hardware, Internet/Intranet, security products, remote access etc.
- Excellent computer, organization, planning, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Travel and flexible work hours required.
- Competitive hourly wage
- A comprehensive benefits package
Wescast thanks all applicants for their interest.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
For a company overview, please visit our website at http://www.wescast.com
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. Please advise if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time