Only candidates who submit a cover letter detailing your past experience in the action sports retail industry will be reviewed.
PRFO Sports is an action sports retailer that specializes in outdoor gear & technical apparel and has been in operation since 1989.
Be part of a dynamic and growing team!
As a customer service representative, you will have the primary responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction via e-mail, telephone and online chat for our online customers.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about the outdoors with heart at work and who is able to work in a team atmosphere with a good sense of initiative and organization.
40 hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Ensure customer satisfaction by offering a personalized and courteous service.
- Accompany and guide customers to the products sold on prfo.com & in stores according to their needs via telephone, email or chat.
- Process returns and warranty claims.
- Process refunds and restock products when necessary.
- Communicate with the delivery team via our internal software.
- Validate requests for price matches and price equalization.
- Validate and release orders for the shipping service which are pending due to incomplete addresses or other reasons.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Having experience in a ski/snowboard retail business 2+ years
- Bilingual (French / English), verbally and in writing with an emphasis on English proficiency
- Have courteous and professional communication skills.
- Being able to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Be comfortable working with different technology platforms.
- Have an interest and knowledge of outdoor equipment and products.
- A friendly casual working environment
- Employee discounts on over 200 brands
- Work near the ski slopes and trails in the Laurentians
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Snowboard & Ski retail: 2 years (Preferred)