ILAC International College is a leader in Career Colleges, offering high-quality professional business programs. ILAC International College was established as a partner to the award winning English Language School; International Language Academy of Canada – ILAC (www.ilac.com). We are growing quickly and have great opportunities for excellent instructors. Our students come from more than 70 countries with high levels of education, skills, and motivation to gain knowledge and experience in the Canadian workplace.
In the ILAC International College Business Administration program, students will build a solid foundation of the knowledge and skills needed for a career in Business Administration, including understanding how organizations work and how to assess and solve business problems. This program includes courses in all areas of business, ranging from interpersonal communication to business analytics, and will help students to develop those unique talents through a focused program that offers in-class instruction as well as interactive online activities and projects designed to provide our students with the tools they need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: https://ilacinternationalcollege.com/
We are hiring creative, dynamic professionals to teach the following course:
- Introduction to Accounting: The purpose of this course is to help students with little or no background in accounting and finance to build knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and the accounting cycle. Students will be introduced to the purpose of accounting and the financial statement preparation process and how financial management and accounting information can be used to support financial analysis, valuation, and decision-making in various contexts.
We are looking for qualified college instructors who bring:
- At least 2 years of working experience in the areas relevant to the subject matter of the course;
- Teaching experience is an asset;
- Dynamic presentation skills, and engaging lesson planning skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions per policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Strong English language skills; other languages is an asset;
- Commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 2 years of occupational experience relevant to the subject matter of the course, AND a degree, or diploma, or certificate in that field;
- 10 years of work experience in a career occupation relevant to the subject matter of the course.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your resume and cover letter ;
- Please make sure the subject line of your email includes the position you are applying for.
Job Type: Contract
- occupational: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)