Position: Digital Marketing Services (DMS) Operations Subject Matter Expert
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Reports to: Manager, Sales Operations
Location: Ottawa, ON
Division: Eastern Operations Centre
Postmedia is a Canadian newsmedia company representing more than 140 brands across multiple print, online and mobile platforms. Award-winning journalists and innovative product development teams bring engaging content to millions of people every week whenever and wherever they want it.
This exceptional content, reach and scope offers advertisers and marketers compelling solutions to effectively reach target audiences. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
The Postmedia Sales Operations has an immediate full-time opening for a DMS Operations Subject Matter Expert. Located in Ottawa and reporting to the Advertising Operations Manager, the DMS Operations Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for the establishment of operational processes, and ongoing support of operations for Postmedia’s Digital Marketing Services with internal teams and third-party vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Postmedia Product leads to ensure operations criteria can be met by prospective external DMS vendors
- Support onboarding of selected vendors, incl. participation in launch projects, leading areas such as establishing processes for the intake and output of information to fulfill, change, or cancel services, billing reconciliation practices, etc.
- Establish and manage operational SLA’s and KPI’s with external vendors, and adherence to contract during ongoing operations
- Ensure continual process flow evaluation to find further efficiencies in Postmedia and Client interaction with external vendors
- Attend quarterly business reviews with vendors to support scorecard and SLA performance reviews as required
- Act as the DMS subject matter expert for Campaign Coordinators to support fulfillment of DMS campaigns and/or subscription services ordered by customers
- Act as a DMS subject matter resource
- Deal directly with Postmedia Sales resources, and clients, in support of client DMS services after fulfillment
- Support questions relating to DMS from cross-functional teams, such as Finance, Commercial Operations
Who you are:
- Post-secondary education in related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of all Digital Marketing Products
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and stay calm in a multiple daily deadline environment while maintaining an eye on detail.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional partners
- Has energy and drive, takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Applies innovative solutions to everyday situations and problems
- Builds respect and credibility with stakeholders by being service oriented, and demonstrating integrity.
- An interest in all things media related.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication skills- both verbal and written
- Previous media experience is an asset
Should you be interested in this opportunity please apply with a cover letter and resume.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Only candidates legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered. No phone calls or agencies please.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all areas of the hiring process. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please make your needs known in advance. Accommodation requests will be provided on an individual basis.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to employment equity and an inclusive barrier-free selection process and work environment. Postmedia Network Inc. encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent