ARROW TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS INC.
ANNOUNCEMENT RE. MEASURES TO MITIGATE RISK DUE TO COVID-19:
We sincerely thank you for your interest in Arrow. After 100 years in transportation our business continues to grow, and we are actively looking for professional drivers throughout the province. As an industry leader we cannot ignore the global pandemic “COVID-19” virus and must do our part to isolate, navigate and protect our people, the public and communities we operate in during these difficult times.
For that reason we have currently had to suspend our immediate on-site hiring, training and mentorship initiatives until safe to do so.
In the meantime we will continue working hard to review resumes and contact qualified candidates throughout this time. Get a jump on your career by applying today.
Arrow is a diversified transportation, logistics, and materials handling company with operations throughout Canada and the U.S.
We are always looking for Full-Time Professional Class 1 Company Drivers and Lease Operators for our Divisions in:
- 100 Mile
- Burns Lake
- Fraser Lake
- Fort St. James
- Chilliwack - chilliwack.arrow.ca
- Stewart - stewart.arrow.ca
- Quesnel - quesnel.arrow.ca
- Prince George - pg.arrow.ca
- Williams Lake
We haul Wood Fibre and Copper Concentrate locally so you are Home Everyday!!! We also have a Flat Deck fleet if you're interested in driving further distances.
To our Drivers We Offer:
- Very Competitive Pay Rates
- Company Contribution to a Pension
- Full extended medical benefits including dental, pharmaceutical, massage, chiropractor, vision care, excellent life insurance, LTD and much more......
- Paid in truck orientation
- Year- Round Work
- Some flexible scheduling and most of our jobs allow for you to be home everyday!
- New equipment
- A positive attitude
- Class 1 Drivers License
- A clean driver abstract with no suspensions
- Super B hauling experience is an asset
- Mountain driving experience is an asset
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- At least two job references
We are an equal opportunity Employer and invite all that have the eligibility to apply!
Interested applicants may apply to our Recruitment Team as follows: reply to this ad, online at jobs.arrow.ca, by phone toll free: 1-877-700-4445 or by fax: 250-314-1750.
Come drive with us!
Job Type: Full-time
- B train: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Preferred)