(1) LOCUM OPPORTUNITY - MEDICAL ADVISOR (FRENCH SPEAKING) - REPUBLIC OF CONGO
International SOS is looking for a doctor who is fluent in French, to be available to cover the residential's Medical Advisor's leave over the Christmas period.
Dates would be - approx 17th November 2022 to approx 8th January 2022 - dates are approximately as are reliant on flight availability at the time. Therefore, they could change by one to two days accordingly.
(NB: Currently there is a requirement for 14 days quarantine on arrival in country - this may change however, please be prepared in case this remains in place at time of departure)
Location: Pointe Noire, Congo Brazzaville
Project Type: Urban / Remote from western standards facilities
Clinic Type: Private Hospital; Outpatient consultation; emergency management - provides medical care to private clients and local population.
Clinic Staff: +/- 50
Operating Hours: 24/7 with an average of 50 patients per day / Medical Advisor is required to be on call 24/7 to deal with any emergencies - these may occur several times a week
Accommodation: Compact flat which is situated approx 750m from the Clinic / has good Wi-Fi connection.
Meals : A daily meal allowance is provided in USDollars
VISA: International SOS 'support team will assist in obtaining the necessary visa and any costs incurred by you will be reimbursed accordingly.
Flights / Insurances: Economy flights coupled with all the necessary remote site insurances will be provided.
Daily Rate: Payment is paid by the day and is in USDollars. Payment applies to ON DUTY days only and for travel days plus any quarantine days in country of Congo, a lesser amount will apply.
General Position Overview :
The Medical Advisor is responsible for a team of healthcare professionals (national and expatriate) and the medical management of the Clinic which provides primary health care, occupational health care, trauma care and emergency care services, through the development of a quality focused general practice environment . (On request, a full Job Description will be provdied)
Criteria to apply:
- Current registration with your Health Professional Council as a medical practitioner under the laws and regulatons of the country of origin
- Minimum of 5 years' post graduation experience within a clinic / hospital setting - to include both Primary Health Care and Emergency Medicine
- Hold a valid ACLS
- Hold a valid ITLS or PHTLS or ATLS
- Fluent in French with a good command of the English Language
- Excellent leadership / managerial / communication / diplomacy skills essential
- Basic level of computer literacy
- Previous remote site experience desirable but not essential
(2) LOCUM OPPORTUNITY - MEDICAL ADVISOR (FRENCH SPEAKING) - ANGOLA
- All of the above but commencing 29th October for a period of 24 days.
- Location: International SOS Clinic, Maianga, Angola
(3) PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES - ROTATIONAL - MAURITANIA AND CHAD
- Rotation of 6weeks on duty followed by 6weeks off duty
- Permanent rotational contract
- Start dates ASAP up to 3 months from now!
If you are interested in applying, please do attach your CV in English to this Job Advertisement.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Permanent