Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is hiring a Senior Identity and Access Management Administrator on a permanent basis for our Innovation Team. If you're an IAM expert with a track record of success in designing and implementing access controls and identity governance solutions, we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Senior IAM Administrator and make a significant impact on the security and compliance of our organization. This position is a remote opportunity and can be based across Canada. Due to collaboration needs, the core business hours will be aligned to Western Canadian time zones.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for identity and access management, (FCL, CRS, Retail, and Customer) including ensuring necessary authorizations for access are obtained. Including the installation, configuration, maintenance and support of identity and access management tools.
- Develop, recommend, and partner with IT support groups to enhance access security practices as they relate to identity and access management. Ensure day-to-day operations are carried out without interruptions to identity and access management services and that any security breaches are quickly identified, and responded to; in cooperation with cyber security, conduct incident response and security breach analysis to determine and engage remediation activities.
- Monitor and review policies related to IAM programs. Monitor and escalate issues related to identity management. Monitor and report on the compliance and effectiveness of logical access controls.
- Build and maintain the IAM Strategy and Roadmap and governance by collaborating with other IT and business teams to understand identity and access requirements; provide developers with technical solution options.
- Troubleshoot user identity, access, and security application issues. Work as Tier 3 subject matter expert to resolve problems. Respond to defects/issue reports from troubleshooting through to resolution.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to address urgent requests outside of normal operating hours. Based on team size, the current rotation is one week on and 6-7 weeks off.
Who you’ll work with:
The Team: You will work closely with the Infrastructure and Operations teams under the direction of the Server and Storage Manager. This team strives to cultivate a culture of collaboration, honesty, and innovation.
Why it matters:
We help local Co-ops grow and thrive by offering a range of professional services, including marketing, market research, information technology, human resources, accounting, risk management and business development.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Information Technology and:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IAM, cyber security, or other related fields.
- Have 10-15 years of experience in IT, including 8+ years of experience with industry standard identity and access management platforms. A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
- Are familiar with LINUX/UNIX, Windows, WebSEAL, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, AD/AAD, SSO, SCIM, SAML, OpenID and web programming.
- IAM certifications would be an asset such as, CISSP, CIAM, Microsoft Azure, IBM Certified Deployment Professional.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries, short-term incentives, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan.
- Encouragement to take advantage of learning opportunities to grow and develop as a Team Member.
- As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and what we offer, visit fcl.crs.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to ensure an enjoyable candidate experience. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we invite you to submit your requests to us via fc[email protected]. All information received will be kept confidential.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we invite you to apply by May 8th, 2023.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted. FCLHP
As this position is considered a position of trust, you may be required to complete a criminal record check in accordance with FCL policies.
FCL embraces diversity and inclusion. We’re working to create a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve and an environment where every team member brings their whole self to work. We believe all candidates should feel at home with us and be given the opportunity to fully participate during the recruitment process.