Shelter Cannabis & Agro-Greens Natural Products Ltd. is hiring Production Technicians to join our team in Macklin, Saskatchewan where we focus on providing high-quality cannabis products at affordable prices and access to small-batch craft cannabis across Canada.
As part of a rapidly growing company, you’ll need to function effectively in a fluid environment where you can comfortably perform tasks and handle situations that are new to you, and sometimes new to the company.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Preparing and packaging a variety of cannabis products. Duties include, but are not limited to weighing, sealing, containing, labeling, applying excise stamps and boxing finished product.
- Ensuring all required documentation is completed in its entirety and submitted and/or entered to the appropriate software programmes/person(s) as directed.
- Adhering to standard operating procedures while following GMP guidelines.
- Working closely with other team member associates as part of the production process.
- Following the production schedule, completing tasks and meeting timelines.
- Ensuring all cleaning and sanitation procedures are completed in accordance with the applicable Standard Operational Procedures (SOP); this will include but is not limited to, cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, tables, tools, walls, and mopping.
- Adhering to all occupational health and safety regulations, Health Canada and internal Quality standards and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Basic computer skills-excel data entry etc.
- High School Diploma is an asset, but not necessary.
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset but not necessary.
- Strong attention to detail over long time frames.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with ability to comprehend detailed instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Most of the workday can be spent standing (depending on the area working in)
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Some lifting required (up to 25 lbs)
- Exposure to the smell of cannabis
- Using manual dexterity repetitively
- Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) (supplied)
- Monday – Friday (possibility for occasional weekend shifts).
- Shifts are available for certain production functions from 8 - 12 hours as deemed appropriate.
- Full-time and part time available
- Must have own transportation as we are not on a public transportation route.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
If you fit the profile and are excited by this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to: https://agrogreens.ca/careers. Applications not submitted as requested will not be considered.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. We will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Reference ID: 20211103
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Covid-19 protocols are in place and will be communicated during interviews.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Macklin, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please confirm you are 19 years of age and a Canadian Resident / legally able to work in Canada