Canadian Tire Markham located in 2900 Major Mackenzie Drive East, Markham, Ontario is seeking a Cashier to join our Customer Service Team.
This position requires delivering friendly and courteous service. This role involves the operation of a computerized cash register in a fast-paced environment that involves constant interaction with customers.
· Smiles, make eye contact, greets and thanks customers.
- Responds to and handles customer inquiries, inquiries and concerns in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Deals with difficult situations and conflict resolution in a professional manner.
- Cash register and all points of sale.
- Customer satisfaction processes easily, following standardized procedures.
- Shares opinions and ideas on how to improve
- Complete other tasks, as required.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies:
- · Strong orientation towards customer service excellence.
- · Highly approachable, customer-oriented individual who thrives in offering exceptional service to customers.
- · Strong belief in the Canadian Tire Values of honesty, integrity, and respect.
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- · Ability to multitask, adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- · Positive attitude, punctuality and solid work ethic.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended Health Care
- Profit Sharing
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift