SimpleSurvey is a leading provider of cloud-based survey and voting solutions in the country. Fully owned and operated in Canada, we have numerous clients in government, healthcare, education, research, professional associations, the private sector and other industries. We have earned an excellent reputation in our field with our powerful software, our attention to detail and our focus on service. Our user base is expanding across multiple sectors, so we are seeking to hire a Software Support Specialist to continue to provide the best support and user experience possible to our clients.
- Provide bilingual support and product information to clients (primarily online).
- Resolve client issues by prioritizing and investigating errors.
- Work with product team to provide client feedback.
- Test software updates and report bugs and technical issues.
- Maintain bilingual online user guide.
- Suggest new software ideas and enhancements to product development team.
- Provide online training and demos to SimpleSurvey users.
- Assist in occasional project development mandates.
- Contribute to overall success of company.
- D.E.C., Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/qualifications in IT, marketing, research, communications or other fields of study that could bring added value to the role.
- Experience in a user support role for a software company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Mail, Calendar).
- Facility with browser-based software applications.
- Quick-learning, service-oriented team player and problem solver.
- Able to prioritize a varied workload (organized, work well with deadlines).
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, English/French).
- Experience using SimpleSurvey or other survey software is an asset.
What We Offer
- A great team spirit in an empowering work environment.
- An opportunity to contribute to the success of the company.
- A chance to make a difference and grow in a dynamic company.
- The convenience of working from home with a regular schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and fair employment practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English (Required)
- French (Required)