WHAT IS THE ROLE
This role is vital to the success and brand of our clients and UPLevel. You will be in charge of managing relationships with customers ensuring that we always leave them better than when we found them. As a Customer Service Representative you will have the opportunity to help answer customer’s questions on a wide variety of products and services. This diverse program is full of fun, interesting and exciting opportunities where you can thrive in having one conversation at a time.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU
You’ve heard many times that you are compassionate, caring, and have a great ability to communicate. You are the type of person who is organized and live by the motto of “treating others the same way I would want to be treated.” You love a methodical approach to things and thrive on solving problems. You are often referred to as a creative and resourceful individual who uses positive language and looks for the good in situations, while having a strong ability to read the customer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
· Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
· Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
· Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
· Inform customer of deals and promotions.
· Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
· Advise on company information.
· Place or cancel orders.
· Maintains customer records by updating account information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
YOU WILL …
· Demonstrate strong work ethic
· Be highly organized
· Have keen attention to detail.
· Show an enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Demonstrate agility and flexibility
· Show effective communication skills
· Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
· Proven strong customer service skills
· Strong ability to multi-task
· Proven conflict resolution skills
· Excellent telephone manner and presentation
· Ability to learn and manage various software systems
YOU ARE DEDICATED TO…
- Present a unified support to the vision of UPLevel
- At all times, protect the brand and reputation of UPLevel and UPLevel Clients
- Embody, emulate and lead the organization in our Core Values
- Ensure clear, strong and positive communication with clients, customers, and peers across the organization.
- Contribute to a professional work environment and uphold a superior code of conduct through living by and trusting in the core and care values set forth by UPLevel
- Understand, motivate, contribute to and enhance the culture of caring for each member of the work family at UPLevel.
- Responsible for understanding all organizational policies and specifically their role to ensuring data and physical security and privacy adherence.
- Ensure sensitive or proprietary information is treated with the utmost of confidence.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM UPLEVEL
· Ongoing coaching and support
· Health and wellness benefits
· Generous vacation time
· Professional and personal development opportunities
· Work/Life Balance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)