People that work at The Keg are known for their personality, drive, and passion! Are you passionate about creating outstanding experiences? Are you looking for a place to work with flexible schedules, great discounts, legendary staff events and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Dishwasher’s accountabilities include:
- Setup, organization and continued cleanliness of the dishwashing area
- Use of and continued cleanliness of the dishwashing machine(s)
- Organization of incoming and outgoing dishes
- Proper use of chemicals and temperature controls to ensure that all items are appropriately cleaned, sanitized and ready for use
We hire great people, train them well and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. It’s why we have been recognized as a Canadian Top 50 Employer since 2003, including the top 3 on Forbes Canada’s best employer list for 2023. We’re looking for energetic, team-oriented applicants who take pride in providing an outstanding food experience; If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you. Each of our locations hosts open interviews each week. You can contact the restaurant directly to find out their open interview times, or Apply Now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We appreciate and thank all applicants; however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3G 4J8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person