Medigas Manitoba Limited is proudly Canadian, locally owned, independent business of over 40 years with multiple locations across Manitoba to serve our customers. As a member of the Innovair Group of companies, we are a dynamic organization, recognized for our leadership, our connection to the community and our commitment to provide our employees with a great work environment, opportunities for growth and competitive rewards.
· Excellent Salary (commensurate with experience)
· Full Benefits Package
· Growth and Development Opportunities
Now Hiring a Client Care Representative
As a Client Care Representative, you love helping people. You enjoy connecting with them, making a positive impression, and ultimately, providing them exceptional customer service support. Even more so, you’re someone who enjoys being in the ‘center of the action’ and are capable of multi-tasking and keeping many balls up in the air in a busy environment. To help keep yourself organized, you have a great memory for numbers, you’re a quick study, and you can refocus on a task easily after being pulled away. You are someone who appreciates being a part of a team that is high-energy, hard-working and professional, balanced with a great sense of humour. You love working in the details, being accurate with your documentation and reporting, and can manage your time well under pressure. Most importantly, you enjoy the rewards of watching a client transform under your care and know that the dedication and support you provide is important and life-changing.
As a Client Care Representative, you will:
- Be the first point of contact (and first impression) for our clients, both in-person at our clinic and over the phone.
- Support the day-to-day needs of our clinic, including in-taking new clients, coordinating Sleep Therapist schedules and updates, facilitating sales of medical equipment, data entry, photocopying, faxing and filing, completing resupply phone calls and fill orders.
- Maintain and input client information into our patient record software and relevant databases and always protect the confidentiality of their personal and financial information.
- Have a minimum Grade 12 education and 2 years’ experience in a customer service-oriented role.
- Candidates with previous medical office experience are preferred.
- Be well-versed in all Microsoft Office software. Previous database management experience is considered an asset.
- Have a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License and a clear driving abstract.
- Be physically capable of lifting, pushing, and pulling weights of up to 25 lbs.
At Innovair Group, we recognize the profound impact our people have in fostering a work environment that is inclusive, innovative and ensures a sense of belonging for all. As such, we are intentional and self-reflective about the team we are building by seeking talented individuals who bring both incredible skills and a desire to support the success of others. We strive to create an equitable and accommodative recruitment process. We welcome all applications from individuals who would contribute to further diversification of our company. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply online today! Go to http://www.medi-gas.com/careers and register your profile.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Short-listed candidates may be asked to take a psychometric and numerical/data entry test.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person