DeWildt Chrysler is looking for a career-minded individual with a passion for the automotive industry. DeWildt Chrysler offers competitive compensation, benefit plan, a positive work environment and a large customer base from a well established dealership.
- thorough understanding of manufacturer specific products, rebates, incentive and finance programs
- prepare all documentation on time and accurately for vehicle sales and deliveries
- establish and maintain strong working relationships with the manufacturer, banks, finance lenders and all related suppliers
- ensure all customers are assisted in a positive and confidential manner in accordance with dealership policies and procedures
- comply with Provincial & Federal laws of Ontario and Canada, including OMVIC, MVDA and AODA.
- knowledge of One-Eighty, DealerTrack an asset
- experience in sales and presentation of warranty, insurance and after-market products required
- good communication skills, verbal and written
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive business office: 2 years (Required)
- OMVIC (Required)
- Driver's licence (Preferred)