Franklin Education Group is actively searching for an experienced Public Relations Manager to develop communication and public relations strategies; to interpret public attitudes, identify and help shape policies and procedures in the public interest to improve the program and services school provided; and to act on behalf of business to craft positive public images by gaining favorable media coverage.
- Analyse relevant policies and regulations issued by the regional school board, and plan public relations strategies and campaigns both domestic and international;
- Identify the audiences, establish and implement communication strategies to determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them;
- Distribute information about new programs by different channels to enhance school’s public image and assist in students’ enrollment rate;
- Engage in internal and external public relations initiatives; lead student-focused communication strategies designed, and monitor and measure the effectiveness of the communication activities;
- Organising and coordinate events, including press conference, exhibition, open days and other business activities;
- Maintain media relations on behalf of organization and manage enquiries from media, individuals, government authorities, and other organizations.
- A university degree in communications, public relations, marketing, education or pedagogy is required.
- 5 years or more years of experience in public relations, communications, or advertising, sales and marketing in education industry is required.
- International experience (Asia market) is an asset.
- Ability to work in high-stress environments.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Terms of employment : Permanent Full-time Position
- Wage :$36.50/Hour
- Hours: 30 hours/week
- Location of work :Toronto, Ontario
- Company Information:
Franklin Education Group
650 Hwy 7 East, Unit 200, Richmond Hill ON L4B 2N7 Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36.50 /hour
- recruiting: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)