Bailey Blu Pet Boutique is hiring and we are looking for part time and full time sales associates to join our team in NDG and DDO.
Must be available weekdays, evenings and weekends. Ideal candidate would be flexible and be able to work in both locations on occasion should it be necessary.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing superior customer service.
- Offering product advice.
- Educating customers on the benefits of species appropriate nutrition and natural remedies for their beloved companions.
- Receiving orders, stocking and re-stocking shelves, keeping the store clean and in order.
We are looking to hire sales associates who possess the following qualities:
- Well prepared i.e. information of products, nutrition, knowledge of pets.
- Highly motivated, energetic and optimistic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Organized, conscientious and responsible with given tasks.
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Retail experience.
This position requires a certain amount of passion and interest in animal nutrition and the pet food industry in general - there is a lot of information to learn and digest. It also requires an attention to detail and instruction.
When replying to post please include CV and cover letter.
Only candidates who submit a cover letter will be considered.
Please note that we are looking for long term employees who will grow with our company.
Experience with animals is preferred.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- English and French (Required)